Challenge this guy to Do Insane Stuff in Iceland
Now here is something completely different. An Icelandic guy called Asgeir that has thrown down a challenge to the world. He wants you to subscribe to his video blog on Youtube, challenge him to experience something in Iceland and he will go ahead and do it and make a video about. So if you have a dream of doing something insane in Iceland but you don´t have the time, money or the guts to do it, this guy will do it for you and put it on Youtube. It is really a dream come true.
We think it is kind of cool and we encourage you challenge him to do the following:
- Go river rafting in the Jokulsa Austari Glacial river, AKA the Beast of the East
- Hike the mountain range north of Akureyri, AKA the 24 peaks challenge
- See the man made caves at Hellnar
- Hike to the highest peak in Iceland
- Climb the wonderful Hrutfjallstindar peaks in the Vatnajokull glacier
This is how Asgeir explains the whole thing:
Ready for a Road Trip in Iceland?
Support this blog by getting a great deal on renting a car from Budget.